RealTime Conference Announces its June Lineup, Including Sessions on Virtual Production, Future Tools, AI and More
June 6, 2020 – The RealTime Conference will play host to its third virtual event, with two full days of sessions, all available at no cost. The topics will range from the next generation of computing to digital humans to AI, as well as multiple sessions on virtual production immersive storytelling and more — including a fireside chat with Intel’s chief architect, Raja Koduri.
After pivoting from a traditional conference format, the RTC has found success by going virtual. The first event (held in April) saw over 4,000 registrants from 87 countries, with the keynotes each attracting around 1,000 concurrent viewers. That was followed by events in May and now June, with plans for additional shows later this year. All sessions are conducted virtually, which allows for Q&As with audiences and in-depth panels featuring experts from multiple industries.
The upcoming event – held on June 8 & 9 – features some of the world’s leading experts in their fields. Here’s a quick look at just some of what attendees can expect:
A Few of the Keynotes:
· Matt Rank – Senior virtual production supervisor – ILM
· Greg Mitchell – Cinematics director – The Coalition Studio
· Christophe Hery – Research scientist – Facebook Reality Labs
· Jeff Gipson – Director – Walt Disney Animation Studios
A Sampling of the Session Topics:
· “Enabling the Next Era of Computing”
· “Tools of Tomorrow”
· “Combining live action cinematography and real-time graphics”
· “Democratizing real-time AI-assisted film pipelines”
· “Collaborative, cross-continent virtual production showcase”
· “Real-time, collaborative filmmaking (live demo)
· “How to build a holodeck”
You can find the complete June program here.
Source: RealTime Conference
For more information, please visit at RealTime Conference