Attend an insightful Webinar on Roto Paint & Compositing by Nilesh Tarle
Know the Speaker Nilesh Tarle
Experience in CGI Animation, Compositing and VFX for more than 10 years in Studios like MPC, Prime Focus, DNEG etc in Post-Production services.
Worked on 50 or more Hollywood & Bollywood Movies.
He has gained experience working on live projects and Several Indian feature films and ad films. Known as a Visual Effects Designer and Supervisor.
In the year 2018, he founded VFX Studio: Frame X VFX Studio.
Extensively worked on Oscar award-winning Hollywood feature films. Being a part of the core team for films like Chronicles of Narnia, Superman Returns, The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift, Garfield 2, Night at the Museum, The Golden Compass, Evan Almighty, etc.
Movies recently completed:
Panipat, Tanhaji The Unsung Warrior, The Zoya Factor, Street Dance 3D, Pagalpanti and many more.
Topics of Discussion:
Visual Effects (VFX), Roto, Paint and Compositing
What has been done so far
– The difference of VFX in Indian movies and abroad movies
– Why is there a shortage of VFX artists in the India Film Industry?
– In the current era, the growing demand in the web-series of the VFX Industry
What is currently being used
– Most useful software in the Rotoscope and Digital Paint department
– How many departments are there on the VFX production floor? and how is working?
Registraion Link – http://forms.gle/5wNEmQftoZ1ozmia9