Online Masters Bootcamp (23rd & 24th May 2020)
ONLINE Zoom 2 Day Bootcamp – How to get a better job ?
When : Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th of May
Duration : 2 Days – Arrive at 10:15am. Starts at 10:30am to 5:30pm
Location : Melbourne – 385 Cardigan St, Carlton
Method : In person
Participants : 12 – Limited spots available
Requirements : Quiet Room, Good Internet speed, WebCam and computer
Masters Bootcamp, Early bird 60%off discount tickets, will go fast, Don’t miss out!
Prepare yourself for after the shutdown : Know what you need to compete in this new environment and have a plan to develop your marketing material.
Be part of a 2 day small and intense Online Zoom Workshop Boot Camp workshop. Get up-to-date on what studios and companies desire in new recruits. Discover what is presently happening in the industry. Examine your present goals, strengths & weaknesses, as well as, explore different career paths. Be part of exercises in contacting studios, review your marketing material, folio and showreel and wright a detailed marketing plan. Learn what it takes to create an excellent CV, showreel and portfolio, as well as, methods for good self-promotion and marketing.
– Your own strengths and weaknesses
– Career goals and aspirations
– Different job options
– The Motion Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX industry
Discuss the difference between working :
– For someone full-time or part-time
– Being a freelancer
– Being a subcontractor
– Running a studio
Look at examples of many well known :
– Designers and Illustrators
– Animators and Motion Designers
– Visual Effects Artists
Folio or showreel / marketing material reviews and other exercises
- Activity : What position is best for you.
- Review selected students, showreels, portfolios social media, and CV .etc
- Activity : Practising contacting studios over the phone
- Activity : Self-analysis questionnaire
- Activity : Build a personal marketing plan
Learn & Understand :
– What it takes to create an excellent CV
– The essentials of creating an excellent showreel
– Self-promotion and marketing techniques
– Tips for preparing and presenting at an interview
– The essential techniques for getting a job
– Important tips on what not to do when marketing yourself
Equip yourself with :
– Industry knowledge & marketing techniques
– A plan and marketing strategy to get your next job
For more information, please visit at Online Masters Bootcamp